My Birthday~

April is my favorite Month!
Because it is my birthday month!! Thanks for the b'day wishes.. love you all!


And also i really enjoy this April~Because i get alot of surprise from my family, friends, hair salon and facial salon.lol
Ok.. tell you guys what surprise i get from my b'day.. 7th April (not my b'day), as usual i wake up early and go to work.

At the lunch time my superior bring me for the early birthday celebration lunch, so we eat at FRANCO @ Bandar Utama. Franco was previously known as Miam Miam.


Matcha Souffle

Mini French Toast




I was surprised that there wasn't a long line at this restaurant as it was during lunch time but I knew 2 desserts that I had to try was the Mini French Toast & Matcha Souffle. Usually there would be a 1/2 hour wait time for these dessert when the restaurant is full, but this time we only waited 10mins...

Well, finsihed lunch , and my stomach is very happy liao~~go back continue my work lo...
Suddenly my colleague was calling me out to the reception area to received flower..What la.. i was thinking today not my b'day, how come got flower? anywhere i open the card and see who is the 1st person to come surprise me? Guess ??...who..hehe..is my lovely bf lo...i called him why send flower to me by today? Today not my birthday ler...he said scared tomorrow im busy so send early. This is what he answer la...



This is my birthday gift from bf lo.. 8th April only is my big day.. Morning recieved another flower again..lol! And this time is Tulip direct import from HOLLAND! On the birthday card that read,
"One is always no enough". So touch....







Celebrated my birthday at Grand Hyatt thirty8...and the very nice restaurant manager treat me for their signature cake. I didn't know it would end up such a long post.

Thanks you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia, Melbourne

Tune Hotel: Great location, Comfy Room!

日本, 九州游